Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire is just around the corner! Here are some reminders to plan your day accordingly:
- Download our FREE YAPP for your mobile device to guide you: my.yapp.us/CHINORTHMINI
- Or, check out the MAKERS tab on this website to see who’s coming! And read the FAQs in the ATTEND tab.
- Bring broken tschotske to be fixed by Community Glue.
- Bring stuff you’ve always wanted to solder.
- Bring cash, so you can pick up some kits to build on site! (Remember that you can also donate to Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire at the door, and receive a free pin as a token of our appreciation.)
- Check the weather: It’s said to be mostly sunny, with a high of 78 degrees and 10% chance of rain. Dress accordingly.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @CNSmakerfaire, and use #makerfairechicago during the event!
We’re incredibly excited to meet all the new and returning Makers this Saturday, as well as all the awesome attendees, who are also makers-in-training.